A Funnel for Collecting Reviews
- Simple process makes it easy for customers
- Automated campaigns make it easy for you
- Reviews are collected via a special link which can be put on your existing website and also in your email signature
- Different positive vs. negative feedback flow
- Mobile-friendly experience throughout
- Generates reviews on review sites (Google, Facebook, etc.) rather than internally, OR you can ask for a Testimonial for your website if you'd rather.
- Images used are your own so it's a highly personalised and professional experience - our system doesn't feel like some impersonal robot. We can customise the look and feel to your business.
- Designed to convert customers into reviewers
Get your very own Micro Website!
- Modern directory type website which is mobile responsive and shows all of your relevant business information.
- Shows a carousel of all your current Facebook and Google Reviews.
- Customise a 'book now' or 'make an appointment' button to any existing booking system you have, or have a form set up that emails you directly with any new booking requests.
- Comes complete with On-Site SEO
Review Request Email Tool
- Want to be able to pop your customised review request link at the bottom of your existing email signature? Yes, then you're in luck - all plans come with the Special 'How Did We Do?' links for you to add to your emails.
Stream Your Reviews to Your Website
- FOR MEDIUM PLANS AND MICRO WEBSITE PLANS
- We'll collect the most current Facebook and Google reviews of your business and 'feed' the best ones to your website via a simple copy/paste embed code.
- Automatically show the latest positive customer reviews of your business to prospective customers and increase conversions. You can choose what to show, ie 3 stars and above etc.
- Just pass the special embed code onto you website developer and they can set it up for you.... OR if you use the Micro Website we provide, it's already done for you!
Get a Second Chance
- Proactively identify unhappy customers and steer them into direct contact with you for a service recovery.
- Give your staff a second chance to turn a negative customer experience around
- Reach unhappy customers before they bad-mouth your business on the Internet